Sunday 25 March 2012

Diary Entry- Filming Day 3

Today, we went back to The Hamptons to complete our bike scene. Overall it was a really great day as we have got some great footage, and I had fun in the sun riding my bike :) We asked our friend Sonia to bring her car and this meant Libby and Chloe could stick the camera out of the window and film me riding on the bike. We had some very creative ideas, for example Sonia would drive and Libby stuck the camera out of the sun roof and this created a low angle tracking shot. We drove around the Hamptons, and found some beautiful scenery, for instance a fountain which looked really nice in the sunlight, and I am excited to put this in our music video. It was cold at the beginning but I soon warmed up, and the day was a real success, unlike last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment