Sunday 25 March 2012

Diary Entry- Filming Day 1

Today, after much wait, we have filmed the majority of our music video. This is set in a white room, which we will over expose when we come to edit. We set up the white room in my living room, using white sheets of paper stuck to the walls and floor. We then set up our set of three lights and put the two cameras in place. I was the performer and found this very tiring, as I had to repeatedly sing the song, to make sure we had enough footage. We used 5 costume changes, and many props, including a large teddy bear, monopoly board, a piggy bank and a hammer. Although today was extremely tiring we had fun and it was good to put our creative minds to use, as a lot of our ideas were spontaneous. As I had to perform it was quite a nerve racking experience as I am quite shy, and I think when we come to edit you might be able to see that I was lower in confidence at the beginning. I am really pleased we have the majority of our video filmed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment